Business Correspondent Advertisement - India Post Payments Bank
India Post Payments Bank invites applications for Appointment of Individual Business Correspondents
Application are invited from the interested individuals for engagement as Business Correspondents (BCs) on behalf of India Post Payments Bank, for delivering banking services:
- Individuals retired bank employees, retired teachers, retired government employees and ex-servicemen.
- Individual Public Call Office (PCO) operators.
- Individual owners of Kirana stores/medical/fair price shops etc.
- Agents of Small Savings schemes of Government of India (GoI) / insurance companies,
- Individual petrol pump owners.
- Individuals operating Common Service Centers (CSCs).
- Individuals running Browsing Centers/Eateries.
- Authorized functionaries of well-run Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks.
- Similar other entities
The terms and conditions and engagement will be as per the agreement to be entered with the Bank. The draft application form is also annexed below. The same may be pre-filled and submitted to the respective branch and circle head.
- Click here to download application form
Interested person may visit the nearest IPPB Branch in their respective location. For more details, the list of all Circle & Branch offices can be checked at the link placed below: