Current Account - India Post Payments Bank
IPPB offers the facility of a Current Account to the small merchants/ kirana stores and individual businessmen. This account is a prerequisite for carrying out and expanding business. IPPB’s Current Account gets you started on the road to digital transactions for your business needs. Along with this, IPPB also offers a Merchant App for meeting business requirements. The current account can be opened at the Post Office Counters or at your doorstep through our Postman/GDS.
Key Account Features and Benefits
- Banking at your convenience
- Instant account opening using Aadhaar as per the applicable rules
- No Monthly average balance required to be maintained
- The account can be opened with zero balance
- RuPay Virtual Debit Card for online transactions
- Free monthly e-statement
- Mini statement through SMS
- Simplified banking services through QR card
- Instant fund transfer through IMPS
- Easy bill payments and recharges
- Send and receive money using BHIM UPI
What makes us Different
- Self on-boarding to IPPB Merchant App
- Assisted services through the GDS, as and when required
- Availability of funds at your doorstep, based on your request
- Bill payment facility at your doorstep
- Simple and secure banking through the IPPB QR card
- Multilingual customer support
- Nominal charge
- Unlimited cash deposits and withdrawals
Click here to see the detailed Schedule of Charges.
Click here to see the detailed remittances/fund transfers charges.
Call 155299 to avail Doorstep banking services to open a Current Account with IPPB.
Note : Opening of Current Accounts is temporarily restricted w.e.f December 1, 2021. Resumption of service will be informed once available.