Doorstep Banking - India Post Payments Bank
Doorstep Banking @ India Post Payments Bank
IPPB gives you the opportunity to enjoy banking facilities at your home with our Doorstep Banking(DSB) services. Now you won’t have to leave the comfort of your home for your routine banking transactions. Our wide network of post offices and postal employees is making banking accessible to the remotest corners of the nation. You can open a bank account, transfer funds, deposit and withdraw cash, recharge or pay bills, buy life insurance & general insurance and accomplish much more with our Doorstep Banking Services facility, at nominal charges (NIL charge for new account opening at your doorstep) You can also access your Aadhaar linked accounts held with other bank and avail some of the services like Cash withdrawal.
You can focus on your daily work while your banking needs are handled safely by our trusted GDS/Postman, helping you save time, effort and cost of travelling to the bank. The service is available for all citizens across every district, town & village of country through local Post Men & Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Benefits of IPPB’s Doorstep Banking
- Banking from the comfort of your home
- Easy and convenient banking
- Instant account opening
- Simple, secure and hassle-free banking
Services Offered by IPPB’s Doorstep Banking
- Account Opening
Experience seamless, digital and convenient account opening at your doorstep through state-of-the-art technology
- Cash Deposits/Withdrawals
Enjoy safe and secure cash transactions at your doorstep
- Money Transfers
Hassle-free and 24x7 fund transfers anywhere
- Recharge and Bill Payments
Instant mobile and DTH recharge, water and electricity bill payments
- Account related Services
Benefit of a host of account-related services such as Linkage of IPPB & post office account, updating PAN/nomination details, requesting account statement, issuing standing instructions, QR card issuance etc.
- Services Under AePS
Ability to access your Aadhaar linked accounts held with other banks. You can opt the below services:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Third-party Services
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Services
- Mobile number update in AADHAAR
- Digital Life Certificate Generation “Jeevan Pramaan”
- Payment of Post office products- Sukanya Samriddhi, PPF, RD, PLI, RPLI, LARD
Doorstep Request Submission Process
Customers can raise service request during timeline mentioned below:
- Call @ Call Centre - 155299
- Ad-hoc request through GDS, Postmen or Post office
Service Delivery Hours:
The request can be raised for minimum for T+2 maximum to T+10.
Customer can pick time slot for delivery of service between 11:00AM to 4:PM on scheduled date.
Disclaimer: The service request fulfillment is subject to availability of the slots with GDS/Postmen. IPPB will attempt to fulfill the doorstep banking request on best effort basis
Doorstep Banking Service Charges:
- Flat INR 20*/- plus GST per doorstep visit per customer serviced beyond 1Km from the Post Office.”
- No limit on number of transactions during a DSB visit for one customer (CIF). If in the same visit another customer is served, this will be considered as separate DSB delivery and will be chargeable.
- Charges applicable on individual product or service availed during DSB visit will be as per “Schedule of charges” and will be in addition to the DSB charges.
- Doorstep Banking Charges Matrix:
Click Here To know product wise DSB charges for IPPB and Non-IPPB customers