Mobile Banking - India Post Payments Bank
IPPB offers a state-of-the-art, simple, secure and easy-to-use Mobile banking service through a Mobile app to access your IPPB account and carry out transactions from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Opening a Digital savings account (new customer)
- Download the IPPB app on your android phone from the google play store to activate banking services on the go
- Open your digital savings account by following on-screen instructions
Process to register for IPPB’s mobile banking (existing customers)
Get benefits of our mobile banking facility by linking your registered mobile number with your IPPB account, opened at the Post Office/ through our Postman/ GDS at your doorstep.
Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: To activate banking services on the go, download the IPPB app on your android phone from the google play store
Step 2: Enter the details mentioned below:
- Account number
- Customer ID (CIF) and DOB
- Registered mobile number
Step 4: Set MPIN
Step 5: Enter the OTP
Facilities you can get from IPPB’s mobile banking services
Our mobile banking services are hosted on a platform which is modern, secure and convenient.
Currently available services on Mobile Banking:
- Account balance enquiry
- Request for a statement of your account
- Transfer funds within the bank
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- Pay water, electricity and utility bills
- Recharge prepaid and DTH (direct-to-home) services
- Manage your funds with the linked POSA (Post Office Savings Account) by using Sweep-in and Sweep-out facility
Click here to download the IPPB mobile banking app for mobile banking services.