Digital Savings Account - India Post Payments Bank
Service Charges / Fees for Digital Savings Account
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years with KYC|
|Initial Minimum Deposit||NIL|
|Minimum Account Balance||NIL|
|Maximum End of Day Balance||INR 1,00,000|
|Linkage of POSA Account||NO|
|Monthly Average Balance (MAB)||NIL|
|Non-maintenance charges on MAB||NA|
|Annual Interest Rate||2.00%|
|SMS Alerts||INR 10 Quarterly|
|Account Statement||Free Monthly e-statement*|
|Account Closure Charges||INR 150|
|Balance certificate per Instance||INR 50|
|Card/ KIT returned due to wrong address||INR 50|
|Bill Payments/ Re-charge||Free|
|Cash deposit charges||Free|
|Cash withdrawal charges||Free|
|Virtual Debit Card Issuance||INR 25|
|Virtual Debit Card Reissuance||INR 25|
|Virtual Debit Card Annual Maintenance||INR 25|
- Aadhaar & PAN card is mandatory for opening Digital Savings Account.
- To avail unrestricted banking services kindly upgrade your Digital Savings Account to Regular Savings Account within 1 year by visiting any IPPB access point.
- Please complete your full KYC within 1 year. Non-compliance of the same can result in account closure.
- *If customer updated his/her valid email ID. On request physical statement @ INR 50+GST upto 1 year and above the 1 year Rs. 100 + GST.
- The above charges are subject to change. IPPB reserves the right to change the above charges as per its discretion.
- Doorstep service is available for Digital Savings Bank Account holders for doing full KYC using biometric authentication.
- All charges are exclusive of GST. Virtual Debit Card issuance/reissuance/Maintenance charge is including all Taxes.
- Cumulative monthly transaction limit of Rs. 10,000 is applicable only for Bill Payments, In store Merchant Payments and Payment towards eligible Post Office Savings Schemes and Services.