Digital Savings Account - India Post Payments Bank
Service Charges / Fees for Digital Savings Account
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years with KYC|
|Initial Minimum Deposit||NIL|
|Minimum Account Balance||NIL|
|Maximum End of Day Balance||INR 1,00,000|
|Linkage of POSA Account||NO|
|Monthly Average Balance (MAB)||NIL|
|Non-maintenance charges on MAB||NA|
|Annual Interest Rate||2.75%|
|SMS Alerts||INR 10 Quarterly|
|Account Statement||Free Monthly e-statement*|
|Setting of Standing Instruction Charges||Free|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Balance certificate per Instance||INR 50|
|Card/ KIT returned due to wrong address||INR 50|
|Bill Payments/ Re-charge||Free|
|Cash deposit charges||Free|
|Cash withdrawal charges||Free|
|Virtual Debit Card Issuance||INR 25|
|Virtual Debit Card Reissuance||NIL|
- Aadhaar & PAN card is mandatory for opening Digital Savings Account.
- To avail unrestricted banking services kindly upgrade your Digital Savings Account to Regular Savings Account within 1 year by visiting any IPPB access point.
- The total cumulative deposit permissible in the account is INR 2 Lakhs within a year.
- Please complete your full KYC within 1 year. Non-compliance of the same can result in account closure.
- *If customer updated his/her valid email ID. On request Physical Statement @ INR 50
- The above charges are subject to change. IPPB reserves the right to change the above charges as per its discretion.
- Doorstep services and services at access point/branch are available for Digital Savings Account, only when customer has completed biometric authentication.
- All charges are exclusive of GST. Virtual Debit Card issuance charge is including all Taxes.