Premium Savings Account - India Post Payments Bank
Service Charges / Fees for Premium Savings Account
|Eligibility||Anybody above 10 years with KYC|
|Account Opening/Subscription Charges||INR 149 + GST|
|Annual Renewal Charges||INR 99 + GST|
|Initial Minimum Deposit||INR 200|
|Mandatory Minimum Account Balance||NIL|
|Maximum End of Day Balance||INR 2,00,000|
|Linkage of POSA Account*||YES|
|Non-maintenance charges on MAB||NA|
|Annual Interest Rate||Balance up to INR 1 Lakh - 2.00% |
Balances above INR 1 Lakh & up to INR 2 Lakh – 2.25%
|SMS Alerts||INR 10 Quarterly|
|Account Statement||Free Monthly e-statement**|
|Setting of Standing Instruction Charges||Free|
|Account Closure Charges||INR 50 + GST, if account is closed after 3 months of account opening/ upgradation|
|Balance certificate per Instance||INR 50|
|Bill Payments/ Re-charge||Free|
|Cash deposit charges||Free|
|Cash withdrawal charges||Free|
|Virtual Debit Card Issuance||INR 25|
|Virtual Debit Card Reissuance||NIL|
|AePS Cash Withdrawal over non IPPB Network||INR 20 per transaction post free limit.***|
|AePS Cash Deposit over non IPPB Network||INR 20 per transaction post free limit.***|
|AePS Mini Statement over non IPPB Network||INR 5 per transaction post free limit.***|
- *POSA (Post Office Savings Account)-In case customer have linked POSA account, amount above 2 lakh at the end of the day will be transferred to Linked POSA account.
- **If customer updated his/her valid email ID. On request physical statement @ INR 50+GST upto 1 year and above the 1 year Rs. 100 + GST.
- *** One transaction is free over Non-IPPB Network (Issuer Transactions) per month (including AEPS Cash Deposit, Withdrawal and Mini-Statement): IPPB Customer transacting on other Network.
- The above charges are subject to change. IPPB reserves the right to change the above charges as per its discretion.
- Account opening currently only available on CBS.
- All charges are exclusive of GST. Virtual Debit Card issuance is including all Taxes.