DakPay App - India Post Payments Bank
DakPay UPI by IPPB is a safe, easy and reliable payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI to make payments using your mobile phone. Using the DakPay UPI App, you can make instant money transfers with UPI and make instant payments at your favorite offline and online stores. Link your bank account on DakPay UPI App and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly! The DakPay UPI App is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking. You can send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere. You can instantly transfer money to any UPI ID or VPA (virtual Payment Address) and also send money to any bank account using a IFSC code. You can also check your account balance, save beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts across 200+ banks/PSPs. DakPay UPI offers facility to pay safely at stores using the DakPay dynamic QR and make safe, cashless payments while shopping for grocery, medicines & more using scan & pay option. Pay at your neighborhood Kirana store and across your favorite food and shopping outlets like Big Bazaar, V-Mart, KFC, Bata, More, Star Bazaar, Cafe Coffee Day, and Pantaloons etc.
Key Features1. Send Money: Using this option, one can send money to anyone using Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account No. + IFSC or QR Scan options.
2. Request Money: Using this option, one can collect money by entering Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
3. Scan & Pay: Using this option, you can pay by scanning the QR code through Scan & Pay & generate your QR option is also present.
4. Transactions: Using this option, one can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. You can raise complaint for the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
5. Profile: Using this option, one can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created. User can also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and can also download the QR code.
6. Bank Account: Using this Option, one can see the bank account linked with the application and its UPI PIN status. You can set/change your UPI PIN. You can also change the default bank account linked with your UPI ID. Also user can check Balance of linked Bank Accounts.