News and Media - India Post Payments Bank
News and Media Select Year
- India Post Payments Bank in News
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on 1st of September 2018.
- Shri Suresh Sethi has been appointed as MD & CEO of IPPB.
- Recruitment for various positions in IPPB has started and about 3,500 personnel shall be recruited across the country in the next few months.
- IPPB started its operations on 30th January, 2017 by opening two pilot branches, one at Raipur and the other at Ranchi.
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was setup under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India, on 17th August, 2016.