News and Media - IPPB
News and Media
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was setup under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India, on 17th August, 2016.
- IPPB started its operations on 30th January, 2017 by opening two pilot branches, one at Raipur and the other at Ranchi.
- IPPB proposes to open 650 branches to cover almost all the districts of the country.
- Recruitment for various positions in IPPB has started and about 3,500 personnel shall be recruited across the country in the next few months.
- Shri Suresh Sethi has been appointed as MD & CEO of IPPB.